- Please complete the entire application and prepare copies of all required documents before submitting to our office. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Our office will contact you within 3-7 business days of receiving the forms to schedule a required admissions test and an interview for your daughter.
- This exam helps us determine your daughter’s academic strengths and whether Qalam Collegiate Academy will be a good fit.
- The results will be provided in a formal email and/or verbal confirmation within one week of testing.
- This will complete the admissions process.
- Should your daughter be accepted to our school, you will be required to confirm her seat in writing or by phone within 2-3 business days.
- Failure to confirm may result in reassignment to other applicants.
- All new students will be on probation for first 90 days.
All applicants are required to submit the following with application:
- Certificate of Birth
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- $100 non-refundable Registration fee
- Testing Fee $100 non-refundable
- One time family fee of $800